Hotels and guesthouses abound in every place. Some are five-star hotels; some are three star hotels while some are the normal and the average ones. You need to choose the hotel that suits your budget best. However, you also need to check the amenities in the guesthouse. Most importantly, you need to understand which amenities is your priority. When you start the search process, take into account the following factors.
Remember, you also need to sort the places, where you can allow flexibility.
1. Air conditioning - In any guest room, air conditioning is very important. In any resort, you cannot depend only on the fan, especially if the climate of the place is humid. If it is so, then you might not have a sound sleep. An air-conditioned room is nothing but heaven.
2. Complimentary Breakfast - Many guests look forward to this. The reason is that early in the morning people do not want to come down for breakfast or cook it themselves. Hence, if there is complimentary breakfast, it feels really good. At many places, the breakfast that you get to it is very delicious and that is a great way to start your day.
3. Wi-Fi - Businessmen and these days every one look for Wi-Fi facilities. Remember, it is just not Wi-Fi, the priority is faster and better net speed. The internet junkies feel disconnected if their net speed is slow or if they are not online. The places that have a good Internet facility, they get more and more business.
4. Hot Water - Guests or customers cannot imagine a bathroom without a geyser. You will see that when you go on a trip, the water that you get is usually cold. Taking bath in cold water or performing any other domestic chore sometimes becomes very irritating. At that point you feel the need of hot water that will restore the normal temperature. In fact, cold showers can also ruin your day as you might catch a quick cold.
5. Hygiene and Cleanliness - Everyone loves to stay clean.This is one of the biggest amenities that you should look for in a hotel and must not compromise on this at any cost. You must not sacrifice cleanliness at any cost just for the sake of saving money. This can lead to graver problems and it is better to avoid such steps.